Tips for Accurate Measurement
Position of Your Fingertip
- Failure to properly insert your fingertip may result in measurement errors. Make sure your nail is inserted into the unit so that your finger touches the back of the probe.
- Do not insert your finger into the probe upside down.
- During measurement, try not to move and avoid unstable movement for more accurate measurements.
- Avoid placing the probe at a position that is much higher or lower than the height of your heart during measurement.
- Please allow 30 seconds for the unite to acquire an accurate and stabilized reading after the initial reading is provided.
- It takes approximately 15 heart beats for the device to correctly calculate the user's levels.
Cold Hands/Blood Circulation
- The user's hands should be warmed to the average room temperature.
- Cold hands or low blood circulation in the fingertips will affect the accuracy of any oximeter.