- Ultra lightweight design
- Powered by headphone jack
- No batteries or external power source needed
- Does not use iPhone, USB, or other proprietary connectors
- Allows charging while in use for continuous and overnight monitoring.
- Displays Pulse Rate and Oxygen Saturation read through the iOximeter probe.
- Programmable alarms for high/low pulse and high/low Sp02.
- Records continuously for 12 hours for overnight and records daily high and low for data analysis.
- Warnings for when finger is out or probe is detached.
- Planned software updates every quarter to enhance and improve product performance.